10 Weird New Child Rape Cases That Still Baffle Us Today

Written by

The issue of child rape is no longer a new thing in the modern society which of course is becoming frequent as days goes by. But what if you have not yet been taken aback or been astonished because you have not heard of the extreme cases of child raping and molestation which would have made you to close your eyes and leave your mouth gaping in surprise. Because they are the case worse than most cases of child abuse; part of them was even where a whole mother help in raping her daughter. Now let’s explore those wild cases

10. The Case Of A 19-year-old Covington Man Who Was Convicted For Raping A Six Year Old.

10___19 year old

On April/May 2016, a 19-year-old Man from Covington City United State was convicted by a jury on a Thursday of April for the rape of a 6-year-old girl who contracted gonorrhoea during the attack, according to the Kenton County Commonwealth’s Attorney Office.

The man named Christopher Esper was found guilty of first degree rape of a child under 12 years old after the jury deliberated for less than hour. Esper was charged with the crime after the victim, then 7 years old, reported that Esper raped her on summer in the bathroom while she was in his care, according to a release from the prosecution.

Attorneys for the victim stated she tested positive for gonorrhoea at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Centre in Ohio United State. Investigators said they determined Esper also had gonorrhea and that no other men with access to the girl carried the disease. Covington Police Department Detective Nicholas Klaiss testified during the trial that Esper eventually admitted to sexually abusing the child after offering several different explanations of how the girl could have caught gonorrhoea. The girl testified at trial that Esper raped her in the bathroom while she was in his care.

On Monday  13th June, The man convicted of raping a 6-year old girl who contracted gonorrhea from him was sentenced to 25 years in prison.The possible sentences for his offense were either 20 to 50 years, or life. Prior to going to trial, Esper who was convicted of first degree rape of a child in April was offered a 20-year sentence in exchange for a guilty plea, but he opted to face a jury, even though he had confessed his guilt to investigators from the Covington Police Department. His public defenders on that Monday urged Kenton County Circuit Judge Gregory Bartlett to choose the minimum sentence of 20 years since that was the original offer from the Commonwealth’s Attorney Office.

9. The Case Of Christian School Principal Who Was Jailed For Molestation And Raping.

ON March 2016  the principal of Mountain View Christian School, a tiny Christian school in a small town called Sequim in Washington United State , was arrested on charges of child rape and child molestation. He was  charged with sexually assaulting two female students. Prosecutors say Douglas J. Allison, 55, even claimed that one of the young girls asked for it.

9_ At-allison-court

Douglas Allison enters Clallam County Superior Court in Port Angeleson Wednesday for his first appearance on charges of child molestation and first-degree rape of a child. (Photo credit: Keith Thorpe/Peninsula Daily News)

Allison was the principal and one of just two teachers at the Mountain View Christian School, a Seventh-day Adventist school that has just a dozen students. He was charged with raping and sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl and her classmate, who came forward during the investigation.

Court documents say that what occurred at Allison’s school was far from holy.According to an affidavit filed in court, the mother of the 10-year-old was alerted to the alleged abuse by a cousin who attended the same school. The cousin told the alleged victim’s mom that she had “witnessed the teacher tap [Child 1’s] butt, and that it made her uncomfortable.” When the mother asked her daughter about it, she said Principal Allison, known to kids as Mr. A, “had been touching her privates every day at school.”

The document says the girl told Allison to stop it, but he continued to touch her. The girl’s two brothers, in the same classroom, told their mother they hadn’t seen this happen, but the girl said the abuse had been happening every day since the start of fourth grade.

According to the school’s now-defunct website, Doug Allison taught grades 5 to 8, while his wife taught grades 1 to 4. Court documents, however, say that Doug Allison taught grades 4 and up, while his wife taught the three lower classes. When a detective interviewed the cousin who initially reported the inappropriate touching, she said she’d seen the second alleged victim, aged 11, sit under Allison’s desk and play with his cellphone while the teacher sat at his desk. “She has seen [Child 2] sit under Mr. A’s desk all day long with his cell phone,” interview notes in the complaint read. “About two weeks ago [the cousin] saw [Child 2] sitting on Mr. A’s lap at school.”

“During the ensuing investigation, detectives discovered a second victim, an 11-year-old female student at the school,” the Clallam County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release. “The second victim disclosed to Detectives she had been sexually assaulted in similar fashion by Allison.”

The 11-year-old alleged similar over-the-pants inappropriate touching of her genitals. On one occasion, she said, the teacher showed her the Urban Dictionary definition of the word “ulus” on his phone. The Dictionary.com definition of the word refers to a traditional knife used by Eskimo women. On the Urban Dictionary website, however, the word is defined as the scientifically impossible “large penis that has been inserted into an anus, so deep and for such a long a period of time, that the penis is partially digested.”

According to the complaint, the 11-year-old’s mother called Allison and allowed police to listen in on her conversation with the principal. When she confronted Allison with the girl’s allegations, the principal allegedly admitted to touching her and said he was under investigation. He said he touched the girl “only a few times,” the complaint alleges. It adds that Allison said he “touched her where she asked” him to.

“She asked you to touch her vagina?” the mother asked.

“Yes, she did,” the teacher allegedly replied.

In a later conversation with police, which was videotaped after his arrest, Allison allegedly confessed to touching the girls over their clothing and digitally penetrating one of them while the class was studying. He also allegedly confessed to making the 11-year-old touch his genitals and let him place his penis in her mouth.

Allison is charged with 12 counts of child molestation and child rape, according to court documents.

In bold, the complaint adds: “It should be noted that Douglas is 55 years old. [Child 1] is 10 years old and [Child 2] is 11 years old. The school was still advertised on the Sequim Seventh-day Adventist Church’s website Sunday. An associate pastor who teaches a once-weekly Bible study at the school told KOMO News that the church is “very, very sad.”

“Our congregation is grieving. We love our kids, we love our families. We’re praying for complete healing, for complete justice,” Collette Pekar said. “All humans have the potential to do horribly awfully things and just the realization that these things can happen is overwhelmingly sad.”

But not everyone in the community was quick to distance themselves from Allison.

“As a Christian, God loves the sinner but hates the sin,” Greg Reseck—a teacher at another Seventh-day Adventist school in Port Townsend—told King5. “But even if he’s convicted, I will still consider him my friend.”

8. The Case Of A Mother Who Lets Drug Dealer Rape Her 11 Year-Old In Exchange For Heroin

On March 2015 April Corcoran, then 30 years, was indicted on 27 felony counts, accused of giving her 11-year-old daughter to a Cincinnati drug dealer in exchange for heroin in Ohio United State. She traded in her daughter with drug dealer Shandell Willingham so she could get heroin and even gave some to the child. She was charged with human trafficking, corrupting another with drugs and endangering children.

An Ohio court heard how Willingham allegedly forced the girl to carry out sex acts, some of which were filmed in his home between February and June 2014.The abuse only stopped when the girl moved to live with her father and stepmother and told them what happened.

Willingham, 42, was charged on 26 counts and also faces a life sentence. He is already serving a 42-year prison sentence for unrelated crimes in another state. Corcoran’s lawyer, James Bogan, reportedly told the court that she wanted to take ‘responsibility for her actions’ and did not wish her daughter any further trauma of having to testify on trial.

Hamilton County Prosecutor, Joseph Deters, told the court: ‘Even after all my years as a prosecutor, I continue to be amazed at how badly parents treat their children.

‘What this little girl endured is unimaginable and I can only hope that mum and drug dealer’s prosecution, the love and support of her family, and intense counselling will help this child regain some trust in the world.

‘This case is Exhibit A for how devastating heroin is to our communities.’

On early Thursday June 9th 2016 Corcoran pleaded guilty of letting her drug dealer have sex with her 11-year-old daughter in exchange for heroin.

8_mother trafik in court

April Corcoran in court Thursday with her lawyer, James Bogen. (FOX19 NOW/Mike Woeste)

If convicted on all counts, she faced a possible life prison sentence in what is the first Hamilton County prosecution in state court for human trafficking. A 27-count indictment accused her of trafficking in persons, complicity to rape, corrupting another with drugs and endangering children.

7. Homosexual Couple Who  Faces Trial for Raping At Least 5 of Their 9 Adopted Sons.


On April 2013 Married couple George Harasz and Douglas Wirth of Glastonbury was ordered to court for repeatedly raping and abusing two of their nine adopted boys.

The couple was arrested in November 2011 following a police and state investigation of sex-abuse allegations. The children were removed from the home. Police said two boys, ages 5 and 15, accused Harasz of sexually assaulting them. Harasz was initially facing first-degree sexual assault and other charges, while Wirth had been charged with third-degree sexual assault of the 15-year-old boy.

Their arrest warrants claimed the couple not only sexually and physically abused the children, but also forced them to sleep in closets. Other children in the home told authorities that they weren’t abused, and prosecutors had agreed to a plea deal because they said a lack of forensic evidence would make it difficult to prove all of the allegations. But then, three other children are claiming they were also abused, although no new criminal charges had been filed Friday, the Hartford Courant reported. George Harasz, 49,  leaves Hartford Superior Court in Connecticut on Friday following new allegations of abuse by his adopted children. George Harasz, 49, leaves Hartford Superior Court in Connecticut on Friday following new allegations of abuse by his adopted children.

One of the victims who spoke during the court hearing said sexual assault began when he was 6.

“They took turns raping me over and over,” he said. “Anyone who would do this to a child is a sick, demented person.”

Supporters of Harasz and Wirth also spoke in defense of the couple. One of their children, Carlos Harasz, said the accusers were lying and that the abuse suffered was under previous foster parents. Carlos Harasz added that the state Department of Children and Families “took the word of an angry, damaged, disturbed boy and destroyed a family.”

Harasz and Wirth adopted nine children — three sets of male siblings — beginning in 2000, and ran a home-based dog breeding business called The Puppy Guy.

Initially, Harasz, 49, was charged with two counts of first-degree sexual assault, aggravated first-degree sexual assault, fourth-degree sexual assault, two counts of risk of injury to a minor and cruelty to persons. Wirth, 45, was initially charged with third-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor.

6. An Anglican Church Of Kenya Pastor Who Was Accused Of Raping 7-year-old Niece

7_ACK Pastor

Pastor Elijah Muchangi at Embu Police Station on April 20, 2016 where he was held on allegation of defiling a seven year-old orphan in Spring Valley.

On April 2016, Police in Embu Kenya held an Anglican Church of Kenya cleric suspected to have defiled a seven year old orphaned schoolgirl in Spring Valley area.

The clergyman, 37 year-old Pastor Elijah Muchangi, is said to have lured the girl to his house Tuesday evening from a nearby playground where she was playing with her friends.

Embu West police boss Francis Sang’ said the clergyman lured the girl to his house pretending to want to send her to the shop. His wife and children were away.

He said the girl’s grandmother noticed the girl limping and inquired on what had happened. The girl, a class three pupil at St Michael Primary school, narrated to her grandmother of the ordeal.

“His wife and children were away for the day and he called me. He forced me to remove my clothes telling me he would beat me up if I screamed. This is the second time it happened,” she said. The girl further claimed that this was the second time she had been raped by the pastor. The pastor had reportedly warned her against telling anyone, threatening her with dire, unspecified action.

A relative said the girl is the cleric’s niece and is orphaned. On a Wednesday April, police had a difficult period controlling an angry crowd that had gathered at the Embu Level Five hospital where the pastor’s was being tested to verify the rape.The police had taken the suspect together with his victim for medical tests.

The girl was subsequently admitted at the institution and administered with post-exposure prophylaxis drugs to prevent HIV infection.The angry crowd, mainly composed of women, momentarily paralyzed operations at the hospital.

Earlier in the day, Rev Gichangi, the  pastor at ACK Church in Mbiruri, Embu East Sub-County, had denied defiling the Class Three pupil before Principal Magistrate Robinson Oigara and was released on a Sh100,000 bond with surety of a similar amount.

On April 22 Night, a house belonging to the Anglican Church clergyman accused of defiling his seven-year-old niece was set on fire in Spring Valley area, within Embu Municipality.

The angry residents said they were protesting against Pastor Elijah Gichangi’s release on bond, saying he was likely to intimidate witnesses. They descended on the house, hurled stones and then set it on fire at around 8.30pm.Rev Gichangi’s wife and child were in the house but escaped unhurt.

According to Ms Esther Jebet, the residents were shouting the name of the clergyman before they set the house on fire.

5. The Case Of A Nigerian Man Who Was Charegd For Raping His Two daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos.

7_raping two daughter and stepdaughter

In August 2015 the police in Lagos Nigeria arrested a man, Ajiboye Oluwaseyi, for allegedly raping his two daughters ─ a six-year-old and a four-year-old ─ and his stepdaughter, 15, in the Lekki area of the Lagos state.

It was gathered that 37-year-old Oluwaseyi, who hails from Ondo State, was arrested on Wednesday, August 19, after his wife reported the matter to the police.

It was learnt that Oluwaseyi, who worked as a Lotto agent, had separated from his wife in December 2014.

He was said to have taken the two girls from his wife, leaving her with a baby (the third child). Gathered that Oluwaseyi, after sending the wife packing, allegedly convinced his stepdaughter, Simbi (pseudonym) to stay with him.

It was learnt that Simbi had allegedly been raped many times before she opened up to a neighbour, who brought the matter to the attention of the mother. It was learnt that Olwaseyi’s wife went to a non-governmental organisation to report the sexual abuse of her daughter.

The police were subsequently informed and they arrested Oluwaseyi. They also took the three girls for medical tests. The medical tests showed that Simbi had been raped on several occasions, while Oluwaseyi’s two daughters had also been defiled. Speaking with Metro, the suspect’s wife said she left her husband to avoid premature death. She added that Oluwaseyi refused her access to her daughters until the NGO and the police got involved.

“When I heard about the rape, I confronted him on the matter. He boasted that nothing would happen to him. He broke bottles, and said he would kill me. Later on when I sat my first daughter down, she confessed to me that she was truly raped, and that it had occurred on several occasions.

“That was why I took the matter to the government, so that they would help me to check Oluwaseyi’s excesses.”

The Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team, provided medical attention, through the Mirabel Centre, to the three girls, and ensured that the police got the suspect arrested. A police source told Metro that the girls were examined at the centre, where they were confirmed to have been defiled.

“The suspect was arrested on Wednesday, August 19, in the family’s Lekki apartment, while his daughters were also taken to the centre for tests. It was confirmed that they had been defiled. The two of them are in Primary 3 and Primary 1 respectively.”

4. 52-year-old bus driver Who Was Accused of Raping 7-year-old girl in Lagos Nigeria


On June 2016,the Lagos State Police Command in Nigeria was reportedly paraded one Moruf Mohammed for allegedly defiling a seven-year-old girl at 5, Samsudeen Street, Igbogbo, Ikorodu, Lagos.

According to reports, the suspect raped the girl when her mother had gone to the market, under the disguise of coming for prayers and deliverance in the afternoon of Wednesday the last week.

The child’s mother returned from the market and was aggrieved to see that her baby has been raped.

According to the primary one pupil, “immediately I came back from school, Baba Moruf came to the house and asked after my mother. I told him that she was not at home.

“He then gave me N1,000, pushed me towards the door and removed my pants. When I tried to shout, he used his hands to cover my mouth. He first inserted his hands inside me before using his manhood on me.”

The 52-year-old Moruf Mohammed pleaded for mercy at the Juvenile and Women Centre, JWC, Igbogbo Divisional headquarters, Ikorodu. He said that it was the work of the devil but later denied the allegation at the Police Command, Ikeja when he saw that the case was escalating.

He said: “I am a bus driver from Ijebu-Ode in Ogun State and I have three wives. The victim’s mother called me on phone to get money for the job she was doing for me.

“When I got there, she was not at home. But I met her daughter, who had just returned from school. I went to see the victim’s mother because she is a prophetess and does some spiritual work for me.

“Unfortunately, her mother was not at home, so I gave her N1,000. I did not touch her. A few days later they arrested me for raping the little girl.”

The prophetess confirmed knowing him as one her clients.

“I knew Moruf Mohammed sometime ago as he comes for some spiritual works. On Wednesday, I called him to get money for the work I have done for him.

“When I got home later, I met my daughter bleeding  profusely with her uniform stained with blood. Immediately, I took her to the school where I was told nothing like that happened and that this was the handiwork of an adult.

“So I asked my daughter who did that to her? She said it was Moruf Mohammed, the client that gave her money to give to me. When we got to his place, my daughter identified him as the man that had defiled her and he was later arrested.”

The case was later transferred from Igbogbo Divisional headquarters, Ikorodu to the Gender Unit for proper investigation.

3. The Case Of A mother who Was Sentenced For Aiding  Partner In The Rape Of Her Teenage Daughter

Mother aid for her daughter

In April 2015,in northern Queensland Australia a mother was arrested and charged to court for holding her daughter down for her partner to rape her. The mother reportedly whispered in her daughter’s ears that her partner wanted to have sex with her. It happened the night before the girl’s 15th birthday.

On April 2016,a court in Queensland, Australia, sentenced the woman to seven years in prison for helping her partner to rape her own daughter. The woman held her daughter down, ignoring the latter’s cries to stop, and let her partner rape her teenage daughter. The judge called her action a “substantial breach of trust from a mother to her daughter”.

The incident took place on the night before the girl’s 15th birthday in April 2015. The girl was reportedly staying with her 36-year-old mother at her Rockhampton home in northern Queensland. The woman has more than six children, according to the report.

On the night of the incident, the girl was sleeping on the same bed with the couple. Her mother whispered in her ears that her partner wished to have sex with her, the court heard. The mother then took her daughter’s pants off and pinned her down while her partner raped her. The couple also reportedly asked the girl not to speak about the incident with anybody.

“She was resisting and told you to stop,” Judge Shanahan was quoted by the newswire as saying during the trial. He also said he did not see a difference between the offences committed by the mother, who helped getting her daughter raped, and her partner, who committed the physical rape.

The judge further said during the trial that although minimal violence was used in the incident, it has left a traumatic impact on the girl.A jury at Rockhampton District Court awarded seven years imprisonment each to the mother and her partner after finding them guilty on two counts of rape each.The total sentence includes three years in prison on count one and seven years in prison on count two, to be served concurrently, the newswire reported.

2.  The Case Of Jose Aguilar Who Was Arrested After Girlfriend’s Baby Found Dead Suffering Severe Vaginal Trauma.

On June 2013, Police arrested 36-year-old Jose Aguilar after the 9-month-old baby of his girlfriend was found dead in her crib, suffering blunt force trauma and severe vaginal trauma.

Jennifer Reedy told detectives that on Thursday night, Aguilar wanted to have sex but she told him no. She said Aguilar told her he would take care of himself and left to go to the bathroom where he presumably jacked off for 30 minutes and then returned. Jennifer said when she woke up at 3 a.m. and noticed Aguilar was gone, she didn’t care and she did not look for him.

When she woke up a couple of hours later and noticed Aguilar was still gone, she got up and found her car was missing and so was the cash in her purse. She called Aguilar who informed her he was on his way to California. She did not check on Serenity until around 9 a.m. and found her purple in her crib.

Serenity’s death would be ruled a homicide after it was determined that Serenity had died from two, separate skull fractures and had suffered severe trauma to her vagina. But that’s the vanilla description. What the doctor actually wrote  in their report was “clear destruction of the vaginal mucosa posteriorly consistent with second degree laceration. No evidence of hymenal ring present.”

Investigators talked to Aguilar via cell phone at which time he told them he was laying on the living room floor with the baby before placing her on the couch and left the room. Aguilar said he heard a thud and came back to the living room where he found Serenity had fallen to the floor. He said he looked her over and found no bruises.

Aguilar told them he was no longer in the state but agreed to return to the Tri-Cities. However, police were able to track his cell phone to a Greyhound bus in Barstow, California. That’s where he was arrested on first degree manslaughter charges.

1. Gang of Paedophiles who Raped Babies, Toddlers Jailed for 78 Years.


On September 2015,a gang of paedophiles who raped babies, toddlers and pre-school children and streamed the abuse over the internet have been jailed for 78 years.

Pictured above are some of the men in the 7 man gang – John Denham, 50, Matthew Stansfield, 35, and Adam Toms, 33. After the cut are Christopher Knight, 35, Robin Hollyson, 31, David Harsley, 51 and Matthew Lisk, 33.

The seven man ring, aged between 31 and 51, preyed on the families of the children they targeted, in one case grooming a mother and father before their baby was born. They travelled across the country to carry out vile attacks together in groups, or used internet streaming so they could be ‘encouraged and directed’ in real-time by other paedophiles.

Internet logs revealed the gang, who lived across the UK, would offer advice on using ‘date rape’ drugs or over-the-counter medication to drug and sedate children and babies. Known victims of the men include one baby, aged between three and seven months at the time of the abuse, a four-year-old boy and a boy aged between four and five.

In July 2013, Harsley performed a sexual act near a four-year-old boy, while Denham and Lisk watched through a video link to a hotel room at Heathrow Airport.

Hollyson claimed to have repeatedly raped a baby from the age of three months and filmed himself doing so between December 2013 and January 2014. Later that month, Hollyson, Knight and Denham planned to meet to sexually abuse the boy but could not do so as Hollyson was in hospital.

However, in May 2014, Hollyson, Stansfield and Toms met up to rape and sexually assault the baby, with the incident filmed and shared.

A video from July 2014 shows Hollyson abusing the baby, while logs reveal Hollyson and Stansfield conspired to rape him in July and August 2014.

Hollyson was arrested in September 2014, ending the baby’s abuse. Investigators uncovered images of the baby being abused.

In April 2014, Toms administered drugs to a four-year-old boy to allow him and Knight to abuse him. Photographs of this were shared online. The attacks were carefully planned, with defendants driving hundreds of miles to commit their crimes. The National Crime Agency uncovered the abuse on September after Toms contacted police to admit he had abused a child.

4_Robin Alleyson

Robin Hollyson

In January 2016, Robin Hollyson, 31, who was part of a gang that attacked babies, toddlers and pre-school children in abuse that was streamed over the internet. Was found dead in his Cell.

Hollyson, from Bedfordshire in England, was one of seven men convicted of 29 child sex abuse offences, including the multiple rape of an 11-month-old. Prison staff attempted CPR and paramedics attended, but he died in hospital on Sunday 17 January.

Hollyson received the 24-year sentence after pleading guilty to three counts of raping a child under the age of 13. He also admitted three counts of conspiracy to rape a child under 13, sexual assault of a child under 13, and taking, showing, possessing indecent images of children and extreme pornography.

The court heard how Hollyson befriended a couple with a baby and was allowed to babysit in 2013.He boasted of repeatedly raping the boy from the age of three months – filming himself doing so between December 2013 and January 2014.

Judge Julian Lambert jailed the men, including two who are HIV positive, for terms ranging from two to 24 years at Bristol Crown Court in September 2015.

Written and Compiled By Aneke Francis Chinedu; The Editor

Don’t forget To Comment Below…..

AnekArts Facebook Comments
Article Categories:
Bizarre news of the day · Thrilling

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Facebook with us0
Facebook with us
Google+ all the way0
Google+ all the way
Follow by Email
Gathers Short Stories and Creative Arts To Your Door Step